1. We take pride in fabricating our products and we ensure your purchase is delivered to you on time and in good condition.
All our products are packaged for safe transit and will be handled by our in-house logistic team for utmost care.
2. All in-stock items will be delivered within 7 days from date of order.
3. Once your order is received into our warehouse, you will be contacted by our customer service team to fix for a delivery schedule.
Please allow 1-2 working days for our customer service team to be in touch with you.
4. If urgent delivery is required, please feel free to contact us to check on feasibility.5. Please note that it is your responsibility to check that your items will fit through doors, staircases and lifts in their packaging before you place your order.
1. If you wish to change the delivery schedule, you may do so at no charge before 3 working days of the original scheduled delivery date.
2. Please note that rescheduling made within 3 working days of original scheduled delivery date will incur a handling fee of SGD$30.
1. Parcel Delivery
a. Accessories items such as cushions, mirrors, rugs, lightings will be delivered via parcel delivery to you at your door, and does not include unpacking, assembly, installation or moving of items into any room into your home.
b. You will be contacted once your order has been received into our warehouse to schedule for a delivery.
Please allow 1 - 2 working days for our customer service team to be in touch with you.
c. On the day of delivery, you will receive a call or an SMS from our logistics team.
If you are unable to receive your items on the day of delivery, you may instruct our team to leave your delivery package(s) at your doorstep at your own risk.
d. If no such instructions were given, our logistics team will either attempt to reschedule another delivery or immediately return the items to our warehouse (depending on the schedule of the day) - upon which our customer service team will contact you to schedule another delivery date.
Please note there will be a restocking fee when rescheduling delivery for items returned to our warehouse.
2. Furniture Delivery
a. For furniture items, our professional logistics team are trained to handle bulky goods.
This delivery service applies to furniture items only and include placement of furniture in your home, unpacking, assembly, installation and rubbish removal.
This service does not apply to accessories and homeware items (cushions, mirrors, rugs, lightings etc).
Our logistics team is not responsible for removal and/or disposal of used furniture and other items from the customer's premise.
b. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all delivery pathways are clear, that there is adequate access and space to complete the delivery – this includes clearance through hallways, elevators, and the room itself.
c. Our delivery team will only deliver through main entrances and doorways.
If there are any stairways or if the elevator is too small, it is the customer’s responsibility to inform DOT at the time of purchase.
d. Additional fees apply if goods need to be carried up any stairs.
Providing this service is subject to the discretion of DOT and its logistics team.
We will not deliver goods in any way that might risk the safety of our team or the integrity of the items.
For more enquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org